A 25% deposit is paid when you book. The remaining 75% of your reservation is due in full and will be taken off your card 14 days prior to your arrival. There is an administration fee of $25 plus taxes for any cancellation. If you cancel within 30 days of arrival the 25% deposit or 25% of any portion of the booking canceled will be non-refundable. Any cancellations within the 14 days of arrival are 100% non-refundable. Go to https://www.millstream.pe.ca/policies for complete cancellation policy details. All rates are in Canadian Dollars.